Safety of our staff and patients is our highest priority. Until a vaccine is widely available, the following procedures and policies are in place:
- Our entire office is under continuous negative airflow system.
- Patients are required to be free of FEVER and NEW COUGH for 14 days prior to their appointment.
- All patients and staff are required to wear MASK and GLOVES in the office.
- Chairs in the waiting room are placed 6 feet apart.
- All surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- If you arrive on time, your average wait time will be 0-5 minutes.
- Plexiglass divider is present for all interaction between staff and patients.
For up to date listing of COVID 19 testing sites, please go to https://dph.illinois.gov/covid19/covid-19-testing-sites. DOCTOR’S ORDER is NOT REQUIRED and you DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE SYMPTOMS.
If you think you may have been exposed and are COMPLETELY FREE OF SYMPTOMS FOR AT LEAST 14 DAYS, we offer Covid 19 antibody testing in our office.